Syntec Optics offers complete medical imaging and diagnostics solutions, including hardware and software. For medical imaging and diagnosis software applications, we use technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, and computer supervision. Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) are deep learning algorithms that are used with computer vision to create AI models for image interpretation. We offer artificial intelligence (AI) solutions for the following:
- Image Reconstruction: Efficiently produce images suitable for human interpretation from source data.
- Automated Image Labeling and Annotation: This application of computer vision techniques is used in image retrieval systems to organize and locate images of interest from a database.
- Electronic Phenotyping: Identify patients with a medical condition or characteristic via a search query to an electronic health record (EHR) system or clinical data repository.
- Prospective Structured Image Reporting: Standardize patient reports, enabling facilities to dramatically improve the accuracy and clarity of their reports as well as overall report turnaround times.
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence: Explainable AI (XAI) refers to methods and techniques in the application of artificial intelligence technology (AI) such that human experts can understand the results of the solution.
- Image De-Identification: De-identification is the process used to prevent someone’s identity from being revealed. For example, data produced during human subject research might be de-identified to preserve privacy for research participants.
Our software offerings also include biometric identification and authentication solutions like fingerprint recognition, face recognition, and iris recognition. Biometric software development consists of the following algorithms:
- Image Acquisition
- Feature Extraction
- Image Quality