Conduct Quality Assurance audits of materials, work in process and finished product assuring company standards are
maintained and product integrity is preserved. Consult with management to resolve quality, production, and efficiency
problems. Function as an information source to various company departments when special and critical quality issues occur.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows part Quality Plan, performs and notes measurements from first piece in-process, final inspections using micrometers, calipers, height gauges, optical comparator, gear checker, interferometer, profilometer and visual means.
- Routinely completes and interprets inspection paperwork.
- Consults with Process Tech and operators when out of spec conditions exist.
- Function as an information source when critical quality issues arise.
- Inspects all incoming raw materials.
- Performs dock audits, randomly checking outgoing product.
- Performs workstation audits of product and assists with developing better operational procedures to improve overall
quality and product yields.
- Assist in development of special department projects and work in conjunction with QA Manager.
- Completes capability studies
- Supports quality system objectives
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!