To provide engineering and development support to ensure the most economical and feasible methods are utilized for each project.
Responsible for collaborating with the customer in developing new products and expand upon existing product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to make decisions on new production quotes and expansion of product lines for customers.
- Consults with customer’s technical personnel regarding current and upcoming projects or concepts.
- Develops new products from concept to full production.
- Conducts a search of new materials, processes and procedures necessary to enhance and improve a product.
- Prepares accurate cost analysis of projects and forecasts accurate delivery times for quotation process.
- Review new projects to determine effectiveness of design regarding moldability, tool concept, assembly and material required.
- Monitors work in process and assures that the customer is advised and approves alterations made to product or schedule.
- Provides engineering support and input to departments within company.
- Prepares designs using engineering software.
- Provides design concept and assists in development of tools for vendors.
- Assists manufacturing department in development of processes and mold necessary for production.
- Authority to cease or allow production on parts that do not meet specs.
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!