Conducts machine setup for production and sample runs. Process development and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks schedule daily for next job in queue.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs by reading quality plans, WI’s and or job orders for
- Inspects and prepares mold for job run.
- Selects, positions and secures mold in machine.
- Works with Quality Assurance to ensure that molded part is within specifications, adjusts parameters as needed.
- Works with operators to address quality issues.
- Delivers first piece parts to Quality Assurance for inspection.
- Troubleshoots and corrects faulty processes.
- Completes all necessary paperwork and reports for job, including cycle time, scrap, down time.
- Continually monitors production runs to ensure quality of parts is maintained.
- After job is complete, tears down job, inspect and clean mold and returns to appropriate location.
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!