Performs repetitive work station or line assembly operations to mass-produce components or to assemble those
components: Follow standard work methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs typical injection molding machine operation.
- Performs visual inspection of molded components.
- Completes required production reports that includes cycle times, number of scrap and down time.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Follows written documentation/procedures for specific jobs.
- Trims, degates and/or clips parts as needed.
- Assists in reclaiming inserts.
- Prepares packaging for following shift operator.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules with minimum supervision.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine function in order to perform the tasks stated above.
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!