Responsible of leading the build and repair of all types , sizes and shapes of plastic injection molds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes, reviews and interprets CAD files for project information.
- Works with other internal departments to review and plan the labor involved with the incoming mold.
- Responsible for the delegating and the smooth transition of work to the various departments, (i.e.: EDM, CNC,
- Inspects and prepares steel to ensure tolerance and specifications before sending to heat-treat.
- Uses precision tools for measuring, gauging and altering mold to ensure accurate specifications.
- Responsible for complete final inspection and assembly.
- Required to keep work area clean and organized.
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!