Performs precision and intricate hand and machine assembly of finished product using equipment and methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assembles complex components and inspects connections for correct tolerance and fit.
- Fasten parts and subassemblies per specifications provided by customer.
- Operates various assembly and packaging equipment including lathes, mills, sonic welders, hot stamper, heat stakers, autobaggers.
- Will read and interpret customer prints and specifications.
- Performs various types of machine and manual assembly.
- Identifies and resolves assembly and packaging issues and notifies Manager.
- Inspects assembled parts for any imperfections as per customer specifications, may include software test.
- Completes production reports daily to verify completed work that states the reasons for scrap and downtime.
- Packages finished product as per customer and company policy.
View Full Job Description
Sound like something you would be good at? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly!